Return to Belarus 2016 – April Update

Work on dividing our home continues with the usual building delays that can be expected with a project of this complexity.  Look forward to moving back into one of the houses once work is completed.

Our next visit to Belarus is provisionally planned sometime this year depending on the timing of our house sale/release of shares in the property to investors (plus share of the rent).

Contact me at if you would like more information on this.

Comments are closed.